– The 1st. Humvee (1992) was released as a vehicle in the 1992 Hot Wheels Main Line.
1992 was the first year for the Hot Wheels Hummer. By 1998, the name changed to Humvee. See also Hummer (2002). This casting has always been made in plastic, with a metal base and has been modified (retooled) several times. Original versions has a turret-mounted high-caliber machine gun. Later versions removed the turret but kept the rear opening hatch. The latest mainline releases deleted the opening hatch.
The US Army HMMWV (High Mobility and Maneuverability Wheeled Vehicle), from which the colloquial “Humvee is derived, was fielded in 1986-88 and participated on its first combat mission in Operation Just Cause (Panama) in 1989.
The Humvee is Playable in Hot wheels Extreme Racing Under Name 4X4.
– The 2 Hummer (2000) was released in 2000 as part of the Hot Wheels Collectible Line.
The Hummer is a Hot Wheels based on the Hummer H1 Wagon and debuted in the Xtreme Trucks 2-Car Set. It features Real Riders wheels and an opening hood. It was only used 5 times before being discontinued.
Not to be confused with theHMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) Humvee, which was renamed from ‘Hummer’ in 1998.
– The 3 Blings Hummer H2 was released in 2004 in the 2004 First Editions series
– The 4th. Hummer H2 (2004) was released in 2004 as part of the Whips Collectible series.
– The 5th. Hummer H3T Concept was released in 2004 in the 2004 First Editions series.
– The 6th. Blings Hummer H3 was released in 2005 in the 2005 First Editions series.
– The 7th. Hummer H2 (2006) was released in 2006 in the 2006 First Editions series.
– The 8th. Hummer H2 SUT was released in 2008 in the 2008 New Models series